Image Map

February 16, 2014

Caught You Being Kind

Sometimes there just comes a point and time in the year where...let's just say kiddos have lost their kindness. If there were a kind-o-meter it would be down to 0, on empty.
 
How on Earth does this happen around Valentine's Day?
 
Last week we just had to sit on down and have a little talk.
Our discussion:
What does being kind look like?
 
 
They came up and wrote their thoughts on this "kind words" heart shaped chart.
Their responses:
You have awesome...
Please...
Thank you...
I like how...
Yes Sir/Maam...
Being helpful...
I love it...
Joy...
Kindness...
Good Job...
 
I knew they had it in them it just wasn't showing.
Each time I catch someone exemplifying a kindness trait, I plan on putting their name on a sticky note with the trait they showed and sticking it around our chart.
 
 
My goal is to have every ones name up there by the end of the week (fingers crossed)!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment