Image Map

May 29, 2013

*Planner HEAVEN*

I confess...I love to be organized. There is nothing greater than walking into any space and seeing it's nice and tidy greatness! Having everything just where it is supposed to be brings me great joy. That is probably why I love planners. The last few years, I would take myself to Office Depot to search for the "just right" planner. This is NO longer the case.

I've been hearing so much "chatter" about the amazing Erin Condren planners and OH-MY-WORD! She is one genius lady y'all! Mine arrived yesterday in this pretty little package {I knew it would be good if the packaging was such a beauty}.

There is everything you could ever think of in this thing!!! Who doesn't love to have everything safe and secure in ONE place?

Here's the layout of each month (you get to fill in the dates, they are blank).

There is a place to write down your lesson plans by the day/subject/week. Score!

There are extra places to keep a list of classroom volunteers/parents contact information and a substitute page {which I could never part with mine so there will be no sub using it, ha}.

There is a absentee log to record when students are absent.
And this is only the beginning of the greatness of my new little friend. I am elated and sharing the news with my teammates {as of walking in the door this morning}and had to share with my great bloggy friends also.


If you visit Erin Condren's website before the month of May is over, you can get 25% off your purchase using the code: weloveteachers.

Trust me. It's worth it!



3 comments:

  1. I am ordering one as soon as I can decide which cover I want! I look and look like 5 times a day! I'm running out of time to use the code so I'm going to have to make up my mind quickly. I'm actually leaning toward the one you got!

    Lisa
    Always an Adventure in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh heavens. I do not need to be spending the money but I've been eying these pricy treasures for a while!!! I may just have to break down and get one!!

    Kelli
    Surviving the Little People
    P.S. I LOVE your blog layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got mine today! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! wendy 1stgradefireworks@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete